£80000 - £100000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Android Developer - Digital Technology - London
Our client, a Digital Technology firm are looking for an Android Developer who will work on their mobile apps using new and exciting technologies like Kotlin.
They are keen to see developers who can help enhance their offering from a digital perspective using API, Microservices driven architecture to develop their apps for Android users.
The role will involve the continued migration of legacy code into Kotlin, moving into an agile methodology, ensuring code quality using TDD and implementing CI/CD, as well as promoting a DevOps culture to improve the customer Digital experience.
Candidates will need:
- Experience developing in Kotlin to build Android apps
- Hands on experience with RxJava and Dagger
- To have worked in a TDD environment writing unit tests, ideally with Junit and Mockito
- Background working in a DevOps culture would be beneficial
- Proven experience developing and releasing Native apps for large customer bases
- Experience working to Agile methodologies
- To be comfortable working to tight deadlines and reporting to stakeholders
- Experience with CI/CD