City of London, London
£85000 - £100000 per annum + + bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
BI DEVELOPER (SSIS, SSAS) - BUY SIDE - LONDON
Our Client, a Global Asset Manager are looking for a talented BI Developer (SSIS, SSAS) to join their team based in central London.
With a focus on technology and infrastructure, you'll be supporting the business of one of the world's largest Asset Managers. Sitting in the Data Management team, you'll use data modelling techniques and SQL Integration Services and Analysis Services as part of a varied role working across a range of projects. The ideal candidate will have comprehensive working knowledge of the full Microsoft BI stack.
Skills and Qualifications:
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) - including multi dimensional cubes
- Strong Data Modelling
- Strong Data Warehouse design skills
- Experienced with Kimball Methodology
- Any experience in C# is a benefit but not essential
- Ability to conduct business analysis and requirements gathering
- A keenness to learn financial services
This is a great opportunity to play a key role on a large scale Global Data Warehouse.