£650 - £750 per day
almost 4 years ago
Our client, an established Global FinTech, is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst with some Project Management experience to join a greenfield Data Analytics/Big Data project to design and build a new data lake for their global customer-base.
The Business Analyst/Project Manager will be the essential link between IT and the Business in order to ensure successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of the product's functionality/features.
Responsibilities for this role include detailed documentation of functional and non-functional requirements, building out mock-ups/prototypes of the product and communicating directly with senior stakeholders.
Should have the following key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst within a Data oriented environment
- Some experience and understanding of project management and delivery methodologies
- Must have experience of working on Technology projects relating to Big Data/Data Analytics
- Proven problem solving skills
- Will ideally understand relevant programming languages such as Python, and R as well as database querying languages such as SQL
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced business environment managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Should have come from either a Financial Services Institution or similar FinTech company