City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
over 3 years ago
Big Data Engineer - Digital Start-Up - London - £60,000 - £80,000
Our client, a City based start-up, is currently looking to hire a number of Big Data Engineers with Business Intelligence experience to be a part of a global project roll out.
You will be involved in building end to end processes for the next generation reporting and analytical solutions that aim to completely revolutionise the current industry.
Candidates will require:
- Commercial background in BI Data Engineering
- Experience building ETL Processes
- Strong commercial background working with SQL and NoSQL
- Confident using Big Data tools i.e Hadoop, Kafka or Spark
- Need to have experience using Python, Scala or Java
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Strong numerical academic background
- Any experience with SSRS, Power BI, Tableau or QlikView would be beneficial but not essential