£75000 - £90000 per annum + pension, health, bonus
about 2 years ago
Business Data Modeller - Asset Management
My client requires a Business Data Modeller to work within their Asset Management division. Successful candidates must have experience of Business Information Modelling - conceptual, logical and semantic data models (NOT physical data modelling) and experience of Asset Management. You will be promoting and developing conceptual, logical and semantic models to promote data governance best practice and increase the understanding of the data within Asset Management. Day to day you will be working with stakeholders globally to design data models for each domain and help promote understanding across Asset Management.
You will also work with the data architecture function to provide accurate models to deliver business insights in analytics platforms and create business, conceptual and entity data models to improve the understanding of data and prepare IT and data analytics teams for development. The work will be a mix of implementation work as well as theoretical, governing what is built and ensuring information comes from the right place and supporting both the asset management data models and group models. There will be a lot of group engagement within the role and with their wider peer group, working with area SME's, modelling the results for calculations and working with Performance leads.
- Must have experience of Asset Management in order to understand the business context of the Data.
- You will have a proven track record of creating and maintaining Business Information Models / Business Data Models.
- Conceptual, logical and semantic data models (not physical data modelling)
- Strong data querying experience in SQL or Oracle databases
- Suitable candidates must be able to face off to senior stakeholders and take ownership of tasks.