£450 - £550 per day
about 3 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Business Intelligence Developer - SQL, SSAS, Kimball - Banking
Our client, a City based Bank is looking to hire a number of Business Intelligence Developers as part of a Group wide initiative across its reference data space.
The role will involve working with a number of large Data Warehouses used to manage client data across all parts of the bank and to look at ways of improving the estate. This will include looking at Data Stores which cover Trading, Asset Finance , Structured Equities and Risk Reporting and will involve looking at extending the underlying Data Warehouse design as well as focusing on Data Integration, consolidation and reporting. Candidates will get the opportunity to design and build new BI Solutions across the full Microsoft stack.
Candidates will require:
- Strong background delivering production ready full stack Business Intelligence tools
- Strong commercial background working with SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014 (2016 desirable)
- Experience designing solutions using Kimball methodology
- Experience with SSAS and MDX
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Any experience with SSRS, Power BI, PowerPivot would be beneficial but not essential
- Finance experience preferred