£500 - £550 per day
4 months ago
Project Manager: Business Intelligence: Tableau: Analytics
One of our clients, a reputable financial services company, is looking to hire a Project Manager to play a key role in one of their Data & Analytics teams, re-platforming one of their crucial BI and visual analytics platforms, Tableau.
It is an essential area of the organisation and they need someone who has ideally managed a BI and Visual Analytics platform implementation elsewhere, ideally in financial services. The company are placing a huge emphasis on utilising Business Intelligence and Visual Analytics tools and technology as part of a major transformation programme, so this area is getting real focus and investment from senior stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Lead and champion the delivery of the area's tableau platform on a brand new architectural design, ensuring the internal users of the platform are engaged and enthusiastic about its capabilities.
- Manage project budgets across the implementation.
- Work to the company's governance and strategy processes to ensure delivery is met to the required standards.
- Face off to multiple senior stakeholders.
To be right for this role, you must have the following:
- A proven track record in managing BI and Visual Analytics platform implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau.
- An appreciation and understanding of technical architecture.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ideally some knowledge of on premise and cloud infrastructure.
They company operate a flexible hybrid working environment and their offices are based in London (the City).
Please note that this is a PAYE contract going through an Umbrella company.