£75000 - £900000 per annum + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
C# DEVELOPER / C#, SQL SERVER / RISK - ASSET MANAGEMENT
Our client, a Global Asset Manager are looking for a passionate C# Software Developer to work on a number of large scale transformation projects aimed at improving functionality across Risk and Reporting globally.
The role will involve a combination of developing existing systems as well as a range of new components for new business requirements. The right candidate will gain exposure across all areas of the business as well as working with Front Office Risk and Portfolio Managers.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Proven experience in end-to-end delivery, working from the initial requirements stage through to development, testing and coordinating deployment and production.
- Proactively improve production components, including reducing technical debt, improving release quality and increasing resource utilisation.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to review code and participate in knowledge sharing.
- Improve production components, including reducing tech debt, increasing release quality and improving resource utilisation.
- Expert knowledge of C# (to V6.0) and .NET (to V4.6).
- Good commercial experience with SQL Server.
- Good understanding of multithreading concepts and automated testing tools.
- Experience with server-side engineering including WCF & Rest API's.
- Knowledge of collaborative software engineering techniques and a strong delivery focused approach.
- Experience in a buy-side institution in a similar role would be advantageous with a good understanding of the asset management industry and business model.
- Previous working knowledge in a risk environment (Market, Credit, Liquidity or Front Office) would be preferred but other Financial Services related backgrounds will also be considered.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminals, service and data models would be beneficial.