One of our HFT Hedge Fund is looking to hire an experienced C++ Quant Developer.
They are looking for an experienced C++ Developer with a background in HFT and Ultra Low Latency programming to assist in building out their Cross Asset Trading capability. The role will involve working closely with the Quant team and business users to gather requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop ultra low latency trading infrastructure and implement solutions.
Candidates will require:
- Strong C++ Development background on Linux
- Business knowledge in FX but can look at other asset classes.
- Strong experience building and developing high frequency, ultra low-latency applications
- Previous experience in developing business logic would be highly beneficial
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc