City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
over 2 years ago
6 Months +
C# Developer - Risk - London
Our client, a City based Bank is looking to hire experienced server side C# Developers for a long term programme of work across its Front Office Risk business.
The role will involve working on the design and development of a complex server infrastructure for a core risk platform used by multiple pricing and risk teams. The continued growth of the business means that there is a need for high level technologists to lead projects focused on scalability and improving performance.
Candidates will need:
- Expert level core server side C# skills
- OO Design and development
- Expert level experience with multi-threading principles (Locking, Delegates, Asynchronous Programming)
- Strong experience with TPL
- Successful delivery of enterprise distributed systems
- Garbage Collection, Concurrency, Parallel Processing
- HPC Grid experience would be beneficial
- Good understanding of any of the following: Front Office Risk, Market Risk, Credit Risk, CVA, PFE is advantageous
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the best software engineers within this space.