Data Analyst / Data Business Analyst - Investment Banking - Contract - London
I am currently recruiting for a Data Analyst / Data Business Analyst for one of our global banking clients. This is a hands-on role working as part of a small and high-performing team. You will be responsible for working on optimisation of data structures and design solutions.
Strong business knowledge and prior experience working in Investment Banking, including knowledge of Financial Products, Trade Lifecycle etc is essential for this role.
What the role involves:
- Driving the delivery of new data processes.
- Working on the strategy for data architecture and digitalising of processes
- Working in a fast-paced role to manage stakeholders and ensure understanding across the whole team quickly and efficiently.
- Building automation platforms as part of BAU to improve efficiency.
- A proven track record as a Data Analyst or Data focussed Business Analyst, with hands on Data Analysis and Data Modelling experience
- Knowledge of how to navigate an Investment Bank and understand the complexity of how markets work, trading lifecycles and Front Office set up.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate and work closely with high-level stakeholders.
- Technically proficient in SQL and able to engage with the tech team with design solutions, working with APIs and data optimisation.
Based out of their offices in London, this role offers flexible hybrid working.
Please note this is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company.