Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
DevOps: AWS; Terraform; EC2; VPN
One of my clients, a successful and reputable FinTech, is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join its newly-formed Platform team.
The company has made big strides in the last year to ensure their product is able to run safely and securely, utilising AWS to do so. Now, they want to automate their Infrastructure environment and help enhance their existing platform to give the Software Engineering teams the capability to build out software within the company that will see them hit their project milestones.
This person will come in at an early stage in the company's DevOps evolution and will play a major part in building and running the AWS environment on which their software is built. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing network, security and data layers as well as their internal and external API gateways.
- Liaising with the software development team to deliver new services.
- Spearheading their Infrastructure as a Code journey.
To be right for this role, you must have the following skill set:
- Strong AWS experience across a wide range of services - EC2/VPN/Cloudfront/AKS etc
- Proven track record of working with Terraform
- Experience building, configurating and operating the basics of a cloud environment commercially.