£500 - £600 per day
over 2 years ago
6 Months +
DevOps Engineer - Banking - London
My client, an established City based Bank, are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a long term programme of work.
The role will be working within a growing IT function tasked with overseeing the build and deployment process, working alongside their development team to improve the automation processes across the area. The successful candidate will be working in an agile environment and play a key role in ensuring the adoption of best practices across the DevOps space as part of large scale transformation across Front Office.
- Proven track record in Agile and DevOps
- Strong experience of both Unix and Windows environments
- Hands on experience with Maven, BitBucket, Git, Sonar, Nexus, Jenkins, TeamCity etc
- Understanding of implementing containers in the CI/CD pipeline using Docker, Kubernetes
- Must have a previous Software Development background, Java strongly preffered
- Ability to work alongside development teams
- Ability to engage with teams with varied DevOps maturities, technologies and level of experience
- Strong scripting skills in either Python or Perl
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a lengthy roadmap of work.