£500 - £550 per day
over 4 years ago
Devops Engineer - Banking - London
My client, an established City based Bank, are looking for an experienced Devops Engineer to join a long term programme of work.
The role will be working within a centralised IT function providing configuration solutions, managing applications and supporting development teams during deployment. The role will also require work on automation and production support.
Candidates will need experience with:
- Application support
- Nagios (or other supporting technologies)
- Windows Server support
- Webserver support
- Scripting (Powershell, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Configuration management using Puppet
Nice to have:
- Adobe CQ
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Stash, Confluence)
- Experience of working with cloud providers (AWS / Century Link)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a lengthy roadmap of work.