£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent bonus + benefits
over 5 years ago
DevOps Engineer - Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, Python, Linux
My client, an exciting Data Analytics firm, is looking for DevOps Engineers to join their growing technical teams. The successful candidate will work with developers and engineers to continuously optimise the infrastructure to remove bottlenecks and replace manual provisioning, configuration and processes with automation and self-service capabilities. You will play a key role in accelerating and pioneering DevOps practices, making technology recommendations, continuously improving software deployment process across multiple environments and designing infrastructure automation and monitoring systems.
The software they use is almost entirely Open Source and Linux based and you will be automating the build and deployment of systems and software, as well as building and operating the teams Continuous Delivery pipeline, creating infrastructure solutions alongside the development team and working closely with the developers to ensure that any infrastructure hurdles are removed.
- A proven track record in the design, implementation and maintenance of CI/CD environments
- Strong knowledge of Configuration management tooling such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet
- In depth experience of Linux and associated scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Container-based deployments such as Docker and Virtualisation/Private cloud environments
- Broad expertise across a range of Build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tooling e.g. Jira, Confluence, Stash, Jenkins, TeamCity
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and exciting firm who are market leaders in their field. In return the company offers a strong package with fantastic on-site benefits including a private gym, games room etc and a highly competitive benefits scheme. It's a truly unique company where staff retention is high and there is a repution for hiring the best technologists.