£500 - £600 per day
about 4 years ago
6 Months +
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Digital Accessibility Consultant - Banking - London
Our client, a global bank is looking for a Digital Accessibility Consultant to join a global Marketing team.
The role will involve working with a range of teams across the business, at various stages of digital development, and ensuring they are producing products and applications that are inclusive from a user experience and journey perspective. This will include assisting teams who are looking at how to improve the accessibility of their products, as well as working on a range of strategic projects and innovation programmes to pioneer new ideas with the overall goal of being recognised as the best in this space globally. By providing guidance and training this person will also play a key role in making sure that product releases are not delayed and are able to be used by a wider audience.
Candidates will require:
- Expert Digital Accessibility skills
- Expert understanding of standard global Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and any other accessibility guidelines and tools: BBC, PEAT etc
- Strong understanding of User Experience journeys
- Strong testing background and improving the productivity of testers
- Previous experience with best in class Screen Readers (JAWS / NVDA / Voiceover / Android)
- Experience with Dragon Naturally Speaking speech recognition software and understanding of colour contrast synthesis