£500 - £550 per day
over 4 years ago
Our client, a financial organisation, is embarking on a major Global Digital transformation programme, which will cover their various digital channels, with the end aim of increasing their customers uptake of their digital services. The successful Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in the design and development of innovative Digital solutions, ensuring close collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to gather and document requirements, aligning these with commercial goals and driving the adoption of Agile delivery methods.
They will facilitate agile workshops and discussions to effectively gather and document requirements, clarifying business prioritises and securing individual and team ownership. The role requires someone who can establish strong partnerships with stakeholders across the business and a consultative approach.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of large scale Digital transformation within a financial services/fintech organisation.
- Proven background as a Business Analyst with experience defining requirements within Digital transformation, across web and mobile applications and data.
- Demonstrable experience delivering solid Agile solutions in a project driven environment.
- Evidence in the driving of the adoption of Agile delivery methods, helping clients to realize the value of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to lead workshops in a confident and authoritative manner.
- Data analysis and informed advice on improvements to the service.
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Business process modelling and continued review to ensure solutions meet the business goals.
If you would like to apply for the above role then please feel free to contact me via my details below:
- 0203 141 6452