£575 - £625 per day
about 2 years ago
Front End Developer - Angular / Typescript - Banking - London
An established Global Bank is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to deliver a GUI for a risk application.
The role will involve playing a key role in the design and development of a new UI which in a current state does not offer the complete functionality required. As the system matures there is a growing need for a more stable and responsive front end to satisfy the demands of the user base and this will involve speaking directly with the users to clearly understand the current state and conduct analysis for future state requirements. You will also required to liaise with various stakeholders to gather requirements and speaking to the server side teams to create design protocols, formulating a proof of concept and then taking the prototype through the full life development life cycle into production. They will be using an Angular based front end, using Typescript, follow an Agile approach with daily Scrums and a focus on lean, continuous delivery.
Candidates must come from a strong UI development background with a proven track record in:
- Design, build and implementation of web based front ends
- Strong track record or working with up to date versions of Angular and Typescript
- Passion for User Interface design
- Good UX background and background creating innovative and contemporary User Experiences
- Developing well-structured, fully tested, clean, production ready code
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an critical and integral part in the long term design and implementation of a new web based User Interface.