£75000 - £85000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Front End Developer - C# / WPF - Investment Banking - London
An established Global Bank is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to deliver a GUI for a Front Office application.
The role will involve playing a key part in the development and enhancement of a new UI which will be replacing the legacy system with a new C#, WPF client, adding new functionalities and using Data Grids to service the Trading Desk. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a long-term project within a front office team building a WPF based front end, using object orientated, solid design principals, following an Agile approach. There will also be future opportunities to develop new products in Angular.
Candidates must come from:
- Strong core .Net C# background
- Strong UI development background using WPF (and ideally WinForms)
- Passion for User Interface design and development
- Good UX background and background creating innovative and contemporary User Experiences
- Experience developing real time, multithreaded applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a critical and integral part in the long-term design and implementation of a GUI application within a front office team at a leading global investment bank.