£500 - £550 per day
about 5 years ago
Business Analyst - Asset Management - Front Office
My client, a leading Investment Management firm are currently looking to recruit a contract Business Analyst to work on strategic Front Office Reg Change requirements in their offices in London.
The Business Analyst will be assigned to the Best Execution and Research Un-bundling streams of the upcoming MiFID II requirements. They will be responsible for analysing, defining and documenting business requirements, functional designs, workflows, solutions and operating models across multiple locations/regions. This will require working with key stakeholders teams, specifically IT, Data and Compliance in order to ensure that the solutions are coherent, agreed upon and implemented.
To be successful in your Application for the position of Front Office Business Analyst in Asset Management you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Strong Business Change background performing Business Analysis duties
- Track record of working on Front Office projects within the Asset Management/Investment Management space
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the Trading, Dealing or Research space (ideally all three)
- Should have a good knowledge of Instrument Types including Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities etc.
- Need to be adept at dealing with Front Office stakeholders
- Would have ideally worked on projects operating at a global scale