£550 - £650 per day
almost 4 years ago
Front Office UI Developer - ReactJS - FX - London
An established Global Bank is looking for an experienced front end GUI Developer to build a greenfield pricing and booking UI for a front office FX and Fixed Income trading application.
The role will involve playing a key role in the design and development of a new UI which in a current state does not offer the complete functionality required for the Front Office users. As the system matures there is a growing need for a more stable and responsive front end to satisfy the demands of the front office and this will involve speaking directly with the users to clearly understand the current state and conduct analysis for future state requirements. They plan to use a ReactJS, Redux based front end and the successful candidate will play a key role in the design, development and implementation of the greenfield UI into production.
Candidates must come from a strong UI development background with a proven track record in:
- Strong commercial track record of designing, developing and delivering ReactJS based Front End UIs into production
- Design, build and implementation of real-time, complex, web based front ends within a trading, pricing or risk environment
- OO Design and development
- Design patterns
- Agile, TDD, Scrum
- Developing well-structured, fully tested, clean, production ready code
- A good understanding of FX or Fixed Income products (Spots, Forwards, Swaps) would be highly beneficial
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to play an critical and integral part in the long term design and implementation of a Front Office trading system.