City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus and Benefits
8 months ago
Full Stack Developer - C#, Angular, - Hedge Fund
My client, a global Hedge Fund is looking to hire an experienced Full Stack C# Web developer to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment delivering several critical projects across the server side and UI.
The successful candidate will have key business interactions and be exposed to several important domains including Risk, Product Control and Liquidity, they will also be expected to take ownership of issues and bring resolutions forward into development, testing and deployment.
A strong C# background is key as well as the ability to write applications in Angular from scratch.
There is a clear Agile approach to development through the use of TDD and BDD concepts; as well as Continuous Delivery and a strong preference to move towards Event Driven Architectures. The environment is not architecture driven therefore offering a large amount of autonomy and freedom for developers to be creative and make a quantifiable difference across the organisation by introducing new technologies where appropriate.
Candidates must have:
- Strong background in commercial delivery of full stack applications across the Microsoft stack
- Expert level skills in development of C# based applications
- Successful delivery of web based tools and delivery of Angular front end into production
- Strong SQL Server development and tuning skills
- Strong TDD and agile approach
- Ability to deliver fully tested production ready software
- A good understanding of Financial Services products is required as well as an understanding of the trade life cycle