Manchester, Greater Manchester
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + Benefits and Bonus
3 months ago
Head of Engineering - Digital Finance - Remote
Our Financial Services client is looking to hire a Head of Engineering to work closely with the CTO to drive the architecture, design and development of exciting and innovative greenfield projects across its digital teams.
They work to a strong Agile methodology, so you will be responsible for maintaining and improving development quality through TDD and BDD concepts.
As a Head of Engineering, you will need proven experience of working on a project from conception through to deployment and testing, including liaising with various business users and stakeholders both internally and externally so strong communication skills are key.
Alongside the above you will play a key role in leading the recruitment drive for the expanding technology department.
Candidates will need:
- Previous role in a leadership position
- Experience in Microservices
- Proven experience of architecture and design on a greenfield project
- Financial Services background is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong Agile Development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value.