£450 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
6 - 12 MONTHS
ASAP - 4 WEEKS
Infrastructure Architect - Cloud - Edinburgh
My client is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to work on a large Cloud based technical transformation.
The role will involve playing a key part in the migration of an existing Infrastructure stack onto a more modern public cloud based architecture. This will include working closely with teams across the Infrastructure landscape (Network, Storage, Cloud, Security etc) to create low level design documents and then help to plan and execute the delivery.
Candidates will need:
- Recent experience working as an Infrastructure Architect
- Strong track record working on migration to Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Ability to write detailed, low level design documents
- Good understanding of modern Infrastructure technology including Containers and Kubernetes
- Strong background as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Broad understanding of Virtualisation, Networks, Storage, Security, Databases
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a long term piece of work
This is PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company