£600 - £650 per day
7 months ago
6-12 Months +
Infrastructure Solution Architect - AWS/GCP - Banking - UK Wide
My large banking client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to work on a long term program of work within its Infrastructure space.
The role will involve playing a key part in a multi-year programme of work to introduce a completely new Architecture to replace a number of legacy systems. The team provide design and delivery capabilities across the bank and this role will involve working on a range of projects to ensure the successful migration from old to new technology. You will be responsible for taking ownership of all Infrastructure changes, creating design documents and engaging with various teams for delivery. They are also very flexible around location and working from home.
- Strong Solution Architecture background within Infrastructure
- Good commercial understanding of public cloud providers, AWS or GCP
- Broad range of experience across infrastructure e.g. Virtualisation, Server, Storage
- Previous experience working on Data centre and Application migrations
- Previous experience working on Linux based systems
- A banking background is required
This will be a PAYE contract via an Umbrella