£400 - £450 per day
about 4 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
IT Business Analyst - Digital Banking
Our client a Global Bank is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on a long term project within its Digital Learning space.
This is a high profile position looking at improving the functionality and scope of an existing global digital learning solution. It will involve working closely with senior stakeholders and end users to produce detailed requirements to increase the effectiveness of the solution, playing a key part in introducing it to new markets/regions and migrating the new markets onto the new platform.
Successful applicants will need:
- Strong core Business Analyst skills across the IT space
- Proven track record working on complex IT projects, ideally with teams distributed globally
- Commercial experience working in a Digital environment/organisation mandatory
- Strong background creating detailed technical and functional documentation
- Commercial experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong Senior stakeholder management skills
- Any experience of E-Learning projects is preferred but not essential