£90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus scheme
almost 3 years ago
iT Service Management; Infrastructure: ITIL; Vendor Management; Investment Banking; Front Office.
One of my Banking clients based in London is looking to hire a VP level IT Service Manager for one of their key front office divisions that primarily supports their FX production environment. You will come on board and play a Senior role in running the change processes for the production environment, leading a team of offshore resources and ensuring they adhere to the team's governance standards when it comes to escalation issues, service improvement and problem management.
Some of the IT Service Manager's main responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across the Business, Development, Compliance, Infrastructure and 3rd party vendors to ensure that change processes are effectively executed in the production environment.
- Provide guidance to the team that offers pragmatic solutions to issues facing the business from an IT perspective.
- Represent technology in front of the business when it comes to issue escalation ownership.
- Develop service improvement plans and conduct weekly service review meetings with the vendors to ensure service delivery meets the agreed SLAs.
- Ensure the offshore resources are meeting the expected KPI's when it comes to problem management.
- Regularly reviewing problem backlog and diving in to resolve when needed to provide leadership from the front.
To be right for this Senior IT Service Management role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- A similar Senior IT Service Management role in another Investment Bank where you have managed a large team of onshore or vendor staff.
- ITIL certified.
- Concrete experience in running change calls, dealing with escalations and ensuring consistent process across an IT production environment within Investment Banking.
- Technical skills across the following: SQL Server, Unix, Shell/Perl scripting, SQL, Windows Server, Autosys.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Salary is up to £100,000 with a good benefits package and discretionary bonus.