City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 3 years ago
IT Support Analyst (1st Line) - Leading Betting Company
Our client is looking for someone to join the support desk of a technology-driven betting client based in London. It will be doing mainly first line work with the eventual opportunity to move into the Systems team who deal with the large infrastructure projects across the company.
The organisation itself is a great place to work with impressive offices, a flat structure and little in the way of red tape, allowing people the autonomy to deliver. There is also a gym, games room and a relaxed dress code.
Candidates will require:
- Good experience with Service Desk incident resolution
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Exposure to Active Directory
- An understanding of Microsoft server infrastructure
- Must have worked with Microsoft exchange
- An understanding of Citrix XenApp environment