£80000 - £95000 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 months ago
My client, a Leading Global Hedge Fund, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer into its growing Technology department. They are an exciting, technology-forward and fast-paced company who have established a unique development environment through the use of a highly customisable Vendor Platform and Java. There is a long pipeline of work which includes enabling lifecycle exercises as well as onboarding a new FIX venue, trading 'n' asset types onto them. You'll get the opportunity to learn new technology including Docker/Kubernetes for Containerisation.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Core Java
- Multithreading experience
- Demonstrable experience with Unit Testing
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology/Vendor products (though no previous experience is required)
- Financial Services experience
- Continuous Deployment/Integration exposure in previous projects is advantageous
In return, you will get the opportunity to work develop your skills, immerse yourself in a technological passionate environment and work closely with top class talent.