£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus and benefits
8 months ago
Our client, a large Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Java Developer to work on a global platform in the Interest Rates Derivatives area. There is an ongoing pipeline of work involving designing, creating and enhancing the existing back end application. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of, and experience using, Spring Frameworks (particularly Spring Boot). They have a modern technical environment using Java, Microservices architecture, Cloud and messaging tools. They work to a strong Agile methodology, so you will be responsible for maintaining and improving development quality through TDD and BDD concepts.
Candidates will need:
- A strong Core Java Development background
- Excellent Spring, Spring Boot and Microservices skills
- Multi-threading is preferred
- Messaging tools e.g. Tibco or Kafka
- Financial Services background is advantageous but not essential
- Strong Agile Development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value
- Any experience with Containers (Docker), Kubernetes and Cloud would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and play a key part in a long term programme of work at a leading Investment Bank.