£600 - £700 per day
over 3 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Java Developer - Microservices - Front Office - Banking
Our client, an established City based Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a long term re-engineering project within its Front Office business.
The business is currently going through the design and re-architecture of a front office FX and Fixed Income trading application and are looking to move to a Microservices based architecture; using Java 8, Linux and Spring Boot. They require an experienced developer to help design and build core server side and back end functionality for a pipeline of work likely to last for 2-3 years.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background (including Java 8)
- Strong Micro Services experience (Spring Boot)
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection
- Strong TDD, and Unit and Integration Testing
- Experience with Eureka, Zuul and Akka
- Any experience with Kafka is highly beneficial
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects within a Front Office domain (ideally FX or Fixed Income but other front office experience would be sufficient
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale greenfield cutting edge development project.