£90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus
over 2 years ago
Business Analyst; Manager; IT; Investment Banking; Fixed Income; Rates; Trade Capture; SQL
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Lead IT Business Analyst to join their Rates division in London. You will join as a Vice President and play a key role in the team's ongoing project workstream as well as leading other more junior Business Analysts within the Rates IT space once you have got up to speed with their internal, bespoke systems.
This is a major hire for the team and so you must have the right background/skill set to be considered. You will be working on some key projects across the area from inception to post implementation so a proven track record of doing this is a key requirement. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing a small team of junior/AVP BA's within Rates IT.
- Spearheading the Business Analysis on several key changes to the internal Rates Trade Capture systems.
- When required, managing the division's Stakeholders and Sponsors in relation to governance processes.
- Writing detailed Business Requirements Documents for both technical and non-technical members of the team.
- Getting involved in UAT and writing test cases when needed.
To be right for this role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- Experience in working across Rates IT (product knowledge across the likes of Swaps/Bonds/Futures/MM)
- First-class knowledge of the trade capture process (how a trade is captured, stored, processed etc).
- Excellent requirements gathering experience at another Investment Bank.
- Direct or indirect management experience over other BA's or at least an interest in doing so.
- Project experience (from inception to post-implementation)
- Good, solid stints in organisations (the client isn't interested in short-term contractors or short tenures at other organisations).
This is an opportunity for a Lead BA to step into a senior, key role with a big Investment Bank and take their career to the next level. It is a management role that will see you lead and direct ongoing projects in an area of the Bank that has unprecedented funding and is key to their overall success.