City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
almost 3 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Our client, an established Digital Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Lead Java Engineer to be part of a global digital development team. There is a long pipeline of work on a complex banking platform, with a heavy focus on designing and developing APIs, creating new features and functionalities whilst ensuring best practice is followed. It will also involve managing an offshore development team and having a lead role in establishing the bank's growing digital environment.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Java development skills
- Experience with Mulesoft is advantageous but not essential
- Leadership experience is needed
- Experince developing middleware layers
- Microservices skills using Spring Boot/REST APIs
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous exposure to working in an Agile environment
- Experienced in troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Previous Investment Banking experience would be beneficial but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a large banking client who will be investing a huge amount into the Digital Business and Digital Tech over the next 5 years and make a significant contribution at the start!