£100000 - £110000 per annum + bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
An established Global Investment Bank, is looking for a highly experienced Lead Java Developer to join a Front Office team.
The role will involve leading the re-architecture and development of an existing monolithic application to a more modern micro services based architecture using the latest, cutting edge tech stack including Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift. You will also be building new capabilities, features and functionalities in Core Java.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on client facing applications within a banking environment and experience migrating monolithic applications to OpenShift with strong communication skills to drive the project forward.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java Development skills
- Strong skills using OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong skills with Spring Boot, Microservices
- Demonstrable experience working in Finance or Banking
- Strong Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive a project forward
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and proactive approach with a good team ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a lead role in a large project, and work with the latest distributed technology.