City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Lead Java Developer - Hedge-Fund - London
Our client, a London based hedge-fund specialising in the development of Big Data and AI algorithms are currently looking for a Lead Java Developer to join a growing team to lead and contribute in the building of bespoke trading systems for existing clients.
It is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to move progress to a CTO position with the opportunity to liaise directly with the trading team and be able to input ideas with the potential for it to be implemented the very next day.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Java Experience
- Solid understanding of multi-threading and concurrency.
- Exposure to Microservices
- Good knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform), however they will look at candidates with AWS who are willing to learn GCP.
- Confident with SQL
- Proven Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills and confident to input on technical ideas.
- Experience using Linux systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark in a fast growing, dynamic company in an open and friendly environment.