My client, a leading Digital Bank, is looking for an experienced Web Engineer to lead the redevelopment of its secure online website.
The role will involve taking ownership of the overall development capability, looking at the existing stack, making recommendations on what the new solution should look like and leading development squads on the design and build. This will include making a decision on whether to update the existing architecture or completely redevelop it using new technologies.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong Software Engineering background, with recent experience leading multiple squads, and be comfortable working on highly complex and technically challenging systems.
Candidates must have:
- A strong Front End or Full Stack background delivering complex web based UIs in Angular, React or Vue
- Track record leading squads of 10-15 people
- Strong Typescript
- Passion for User Interface design and development
- Strong experience in Agile Methodologies, TDD, Continuous Integration
- Candidates from Front End of Full Stack backgrounds will be considered
- Banking experience is not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a lead role in the long term re-design and implementation of a new web based User Interface.