£400 - £450 per day
about 3 years ago
Operations change BA with strong Fixed Income or Bonds experience required for 6 month contract with leading Investment Bank
The primary responsibility of the team is to support and implement change across four streams within the team supporting Fixed Income Securities. This team is part of the larger Central Change department across multiple products and is based in London.
Candidates must have :
- Proven track record of operations change management and business in operations development within a large organisation .
- Strong Fixed income or Bonds experience
- Process documentation and mapping experience within Global Markets.
- Must have knowledge and experience of the Fixed Income Securities products and associated trade types.
- A strong operational trade lifecycle knowledge is a requirement.
- The candidate will need to manage key transformation projects in conjunction with Operations and IT.
- Candidates will need and an analytical mind with excellent judgement and decision making skills to identify exceptions in process handling.
- Ability to drive out details and question procedures employed to deliver quality services.
- Organised, adaptable and self-driven to achieve collective information both formally and informally from Subject Matter Experts.
- Excellent relationship builder with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and exacting standards.
- Previous experience of working with a Vendor would be beneficial.