£1100 - £1300 per day
over 4 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Programme Delivery / Relationship Manager - Digital Banking
Our major global Banking client is looking for an experienced Programme Delivery / Relationship Manager to work on a Global Digital transformation programme. The overall goal is to improve the customer On-Boarding experience and increase Corporate customers uptake and use of their Digital services and products. Underpinning all of this is an innovative and cutting edge Business Analytics and Reporting work stream aimed at providing Relationships Managers and Sales teams within the Corporate business with greater access to information through Digital Channels and improving the B2B offering.
This role will focus on the Business Analytics and Reporting workstream which is currently working closely with RMs and Sales Teams within the Corporate business to clearly understand the types of data that they need and the challenges associated with it and through collaboration with internal teams and end users drive a richer sales and corporate client offering. This includes proposing and formulating solutions, driving prototypes and shaping Minimum Viable Products with Product Owners.
Candidates must have:
- An extensive background in the delivery of high profile complex Projects/Programmes across the Investment or Corporate Banking space
- Previous experience defining roadmap and milestones for a long term delivery plan through collaboration with Senior Business Leads and Product Owners
- Prior experience working in either a Relationship Management or Client Services role
- Good understanding of Data and understanding of the challenges surrounding data retrieval, accuracy, cleansing
- Senior stakeholder management background with gravitas to operate at C-level
- Previous experience working on a Sales transformation project or Sales MI / Sales Analytics / CRM focused programme would be highly beneficial
- Good understanding of flow products: FX Receivables, Payments (Cash Management)
- Any previous experience within the Digital space is a bonus