£600 - £700 per day
8 months ago
Python Developer - Front Office - Asset Management
This will be an outside IR35 contract via a LTD Company. Fully remote or flexible working options are available.
My market leading client are looking for a Python Developer to join their expanding team based in central London.
The successful Python Developer will be responsible for driving the ongoing re-development of the calculation platform which is built on a modern Cloud based tech stack. They will also get the opportunity to work on a host of new features whilst also constantly optimising the codebase and improving the scalability and performance of the platform.
The Python Developer will have a mix of the following skills:
- Strong commercial experience in Python
- Strong experience with enterprise and complex software systems
- Previous Financial Services experience either on Front or Middle Office Systems or analytical platforms is essential
- An understanding of SQL and data modelling principles
- Any experience working with public Cloud based architectures would be beneficial
- The ability to problem solve and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
This is a really exciting opportunity to work on an ultra-modern tech stack utilising cutting edge software in both AWS and Python as well as playing a part of an overhaul of their existing architecture.