£650 - £750 per day
6 months ago
This will be an Inside IR35 Contract.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join a Front Office Team, based in London.
The successful Python Developer will be responsible for the migration from a legacy platform to a new Containers as a Service Kubernetes cluster running on our private cloud.
They will also get the opportunity to Identify, design and implement technical solutions as part of the ongoing platform engineering.
Similarly, they will be expected to contribute to technical design discussions to ensure optimal solutions are achieved as well as working closely with BAs and Quants to ensure requirements are clearly defined.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Python Skills
- Experience working with Pandas
- Understanding of PySpark
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Experience working with Java would be beneficial but not necessary
- Similarly a background in Financial Services is beneficial but not necessary
- Docker/Kubernetes would also be beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a Global Bank on the re-development of a crucial platform within the company.