Python Developer - Front Office Risk / Cloud - Investment Banking
My client, a well-reputed global Investment Bank are actively recruiting for a Python Developer.
Based in their London office, this is a varied role and an excellent opportunity to get involved with a number of exciting projects across its Front Office Risk Business which will include the migration of their current stack to a cloud native infrastructure and creating new risk computation processes.
Candidates will need:
- A strong background developing applications in Python.
- Any experience with Java, JVM, Scala, Kotlin and AWS would be nice to have.
- To be flexible, enjoy trying different things and working across a combination of languages.
- An interest in learning and working with C++.
- Financial Services experience is preferred but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team where you will be encouraged to learn and develop your skills working for a truly global company.