City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
over 2 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Python Developer - Investment Banking - London
Our client, a city based bank, is looking for an experienced Python Developer to work on the design and development of a long term Greenfield project in their investment banking area.
The role will play a key part in their Investment Strategies team to help build a better all round technical offering for the Market Data and Strategies environment.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Python development background
- Strong commercial experience working on strategic system development
- Experience using various Python frameworks including Numpy and Pandas
- Exposure to Python Libraries (logging, arguments, iterators, generators etc)
- Knowledge of code structures, such as unit tests, packages and modules.
- Previous experience within an agile team
- Investment banking experience is highly beneficial
- Any experience using PySpark would be advantageous