City of London, London
£600 - £650 per day
11 months ago
Python Developer - Investment Banking - London
Our client a London based Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an experienced Python/Java Developer to work within their Trade Surveillance area.
You will play a pivotal role in the development of applications that support various areas of the bank in particular their analytics libraries which are written in Python.
This is an exciting role as you will be working on the migration of a legacy platform to run on a Kubernetes cluster using Python and Java on a Microservices architecture.
- Strong Python knowledge
- Experience in Java is a big plus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes clusters
- Previous work with Microservices
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with Quants and BA teams
- Experience in a Agile/Scrum environment
- Previous experience in migration of legacy platforms is a big plus