£90000 - £100000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
QA Automation Test Lead - Investment Banking - Front Office e-Trading
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment bank, are looking to hire a Lead Automation Tester to lead a team within Front Office e-Trading who will be working on the banks in-house Automation Framework which is entirely bespoke.
The ideal candidate will be working in a market leading team who are using unique and exciting technologies. This is a hands on position that will not only give you great exposure to the business, but the chance to work in an Agile environment (daily scrums, Jira boards etc) with a huge pipeline of work planned for the coming year as well as ambitious plans for growth. As an Automation Test Lead, you will be tasked with working alongside the bank's development team as well as playing an active part in different parts of the system. You will be responsible for making key decisions and coordinating and delegating responsibility throughout the bank's UK team and the teams abroad.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best testing teams in the Banking sector who have excellent staff retention rates and really promote knowledge sharing throughout the whole area.
- Proven track record in hands on test automation working in either Investment Banking, Investment Management or a Financial Technology firm
- Previous Lead experience is essential
- Java experience is essential and any Python exposure would be beneficial
- Must be comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Previous experience in creating and delivering an automation test framework from scratch
- A solid background working in a fully Agile environment
- Be comfortable using a range of testing tools including Selenium, Cucumber and JUnit