City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
QA Automation Test Lead - Investment Management
My client, a leading Investment Management Firm, are looking to hire a Lead QA Automation Test Engineer to be part of the team supporting their Fund Management Platform.
The client have just undertaken a huge Agile transformation project and are really look to push Automation as part of a huge pipeline of work. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving Test Automation practices across the area as part of an agile team. You will be expected to work on the existing Automation Frameworks, plan and design new frameworks and execute tests. You will also mentor other QAs and take a real leadership approach for this team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing QA team who have a long pipeline of work. You will have the chance to implement your own ideas and see them through to fruition across the business. This company also provide excellent work life balance as well as a strong benefits package.
- Strong technical experience working with Test Automation Frameworks
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as Jira, Selenium and Cucumber
- Must have experience working as part of an Agile/Scrum team
- Some past leadership experience would be preferred
- Previous Financial Services experience would be beneficial but the client will accept candidates outside of industry
- Java coding experience would be useful