£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
3 months ago
Our client, a leading fintech company, is looking for an experienced QA/ Test Automation Engineer to join their growing development team.
This role will be highly varied, working across multiple projects across the company including the backend, the UI, Databases and automation, performance tuning tasks and more. The candidate will be involved in building repeatable testing covering new features and increasing quality and pace of delivery, whilst working closely with other team members and developers.
The company is able to provide support and training if candidates have less exposure to a certain area but would like to build their experience and skillset.
Candidates will need to have:
- Strong experience with Web APIs such as REST Assured
- Use of tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkins etc.
- Preferably experience in building test automation frameworks from scratch
- Ability to build test automation for both UI and API based delivery
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience working in a TDD/ BDD environment
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and proactive approach with good team ethic.