£95000 - £115000 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits
6 months ago
1 - 3 MONTHS
React Developer - Data Science - Front Office
An established Global Bank is looking for an experienced front end React Developer to work on a greenfield project in one of its front office teams.
The role will involve playing a key part in the design and development of a new UI for a Data Science application used by Front Office sales and trading teams. This will be part of a multi-year technical transformation programme to redevelop a range of trading systems and introduce a more modern tech stack to the organisation.
As the system matures there is a growing need for a more stable and responsive front end to satisfy the demands of the front office and this will involve speaking directly with the users to clearly understand the current state and conduct analysis for future state requirements. They use a React/Redux based stack and the successful candidate will play a key role in the design, development and implementation of the greenfield UI into production.
Candidates must come from a strong UI development background with a proven track record in:
- Designing, developing and delivering React based Front Ends into production
- Design and implementation of complex, real-time, web based front ends within a banking environment
- Use of Typescript, RxJS and Redux
- OO Design and development
- Design patterns
- Agile, TDD, Scrum
- Developing well-structured, fully tested, clean, production ready code
- A good knowledge of trading systems is required (not specifically front office)
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to play an integral part in the long term design and implementation of a greenfield UI.