£650 - £750 per day
2 months ago
SDET / Automation Test Engineer / Java - Investment Banking
Our client, a very well reputed financial institution is looking to hire an SDET / QA Automation Tester to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a Greenfield project in a hands-on role.
You will be working on a global platform within a market leading team and with cutting edge technologies.
- Strong Automation Testing background
- Experience in developing and execution of automated test scripts
- Strong Java and Spring Boot experience is essential - you must be able to code in Java
- Investment banking experience is essential with knowledge of Trading and pricing systems preferred
- Any experience working in Front office would be nice to have
Initially a six-month fixed term contract, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a long-term cutting-edge programme of work (this is a multi-year project and there will be the possibility for extension of contracts).
This position is hybrid remote/office-based and requires travel to their London-based offices twice a week.
Please note this is a PAYE contract (not via an umbrella)