£120000 - £150000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Site Reliability Engineer - Cryptocurrency - Remote
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for candidates with a strong interest in cryptocurrency, to join a fast growing and award winning technology team.
You will be part of an organisation changing the way traditional financial markets work.
They are looking for an experienced SRE to own the entire production and testing infrastructure as they move to modern and cutting edge technologies and CI/CD solutions.
This is the ideal role for candidates wanting to play a pivotal role in the scale up of the infrastructure used by all the engineering teams at the forefront of a cryptocurrency revolution.
- Strong experience as an SRE/DevOps Engineer
- Have previously worked on large infrastructure scale ups with the ability to own projects end to end.
- Have worked with Java/Python or Go as a coding language
- Experienced with infrastructure tools such as Terraform and Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Working experience of either AWS or GCP
- Automation experience
- Passion and desire to work in Cryptocurrency