£450 - £500 per day
about 4 years ago
6 Months + ext
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Systems Analyst/Business Analyst - Infrastructure / Data Centre / Windows - Banking
Our Banking client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Analyst to work on a large scale application and infrastructure programme.
This is a high profile position working on the initial scoping of the migration and implementation of 2 new Data Centres as part of a large scale office move. This will involve working with application owners, analysing and fully documenting all the systems and applications, looking at risks, configuration management of the databases and organisational planning of the migration.
Candidates will need:
- Extensive experience in Systems Analysis across a large scale Windows estate
- Excellent documentation skills to efficiently produce detailed application documents including dependencies, integrations and architectures.
- Strong Windows technical background
- Previous experience working on large scale Data Centre migration a bonus
- Knowledge of appropriate Banking and Data regulations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively manage key stakeholder and user base